Thank you Simmi for your custom order. This order is for a Full Home with an Interior Decorating Package. We have given you a generous discount on your order and the price is showing below. We also have an outline of what will be expected & included with your package.
This Custom Pack Includes:
Full Home Package €1250.00
- Phone Call Consultation over coffee with Whatsapp. We make a time for when it suits you with Kelly-Marie! If you don’t have WhatsApp or wish not to use our phone consultation that’s not a problem.
- 2D Placement Decisions on Whatsapp we will deliver the ideas for placement with furnishings.
- Designing Process. After you are happy with the placement plans we start the work on the booklet.
- The PDF Booklet: Frontpage is an overview of what will be in your plan. This will have your name, room style, plan type, and the date it was made.
- Your Inspiration Photos: This is a snapshot of the mood and style that will be captured You can send us some ideas of rooms you find on the internet or we can help you with some ideas.
- Paint, Wallpaper & Featurewalls Plan: Choosing paint can be overwhelming so we always give a few options. We also may suggest feature walls and wallpaper.
- Main Style Board: This is where you can view all the furniture and accessories that have been carefully edit, into a page where you can get a good idea of how it will look in your space. Not all items may not be on the page.
- Furniture Shop Board: A curated page of your furniture and their links.
- Accessories Shop Board: A curated page of your accessories and their links (or keywords if it’s something hard for us to find but easy for you in your local search).
- Soft Furnishings Style & Shop Board: Rugs and Throw cushions and their links. Suggested blinds, curtains, and drapes These won’t have links (unless it’s from IKEA) but styles are suggested and easy to find.
- Lighting Shop Board: Curated Lighting fittings, lamps, and pendants with their links.
- 2D Placement Plan: This is to show furniture and plant suggested placement in a 2D floor plan (what we first decided on and showing in the booklet)
- 3D Floor Plans: 3D floor plans are like Mini Air View Renders showing what the room would look like with the roof removed.
- 3D Rendering: This is a 3D visual of the room and how it will look finished. it refers to a realistic example with your room shape and objects in the room. We use a large database of over 500+ furniture and decor to re-create your room with a new look. To see examples of this, click here: 3D Rending Example Plan
- Delivery of the PDF Booklet with Pcloud. This is a link where you can download your new plan
- Revision and Question time: this is where you can go over the plans and make any changes and we will re-deliver your plan. Normally this is small or not used at all but we make changes till you’re satisfied.
- Follow Up Call: This is optional if you would like to have a call
- Delivery date 20th April. Our plans take many hours and we only have one designer and always many projects. It takes about 14 hours for one room. If you are curious about how we do our designs, you can view some of our processes here what goes into my design!
We will contact you within 2 working days with your Questionnaire. The time of your order will vary depending on which package you choose and our level of orders at the current time or what you have worked out with the designer.
Whatsapp Phone Number here: +31 6 48655113 Please send a message to this number to schedule an appointment (CET)Time in Amsterdam.