Between Netflix & entertaining, you and your family would indeed spend lots of time in your living space. So, it’s true, that it’s is the most important room in the home when it comes to interior decorating. It is also where families come together at the end of the day, so it’s important for you and your loved ones, to have a cozy, friendly atmosphere to relax & enjoy in. Let us help you create beautiful living room plans that are custom-made to fit your style and budget!
Living Room: €230,00
Furniture & Accessories for Your Living Space
- The PDF Booklet: Frontpage is an overview of what will be in your plan. This will have your name, room style, plan type, and the date it was made.
- Your Inspiration Photos: This is a snapshot of the mood and style that will be captured You can send us some ideas of rooms you find on the internet or we can help you with some ideas.
- Paint, Wallpaper & Featurewalls Plan: Choosing paint can be overwhelming so we always give a few options. We also may suggest feature walls and wallpaper.
- Main Style Board: This is where you can view all the furniture and accessories that have been carefully edit, into a page where you can get a good idea of how it will look in your space. Not all items may not be on the page.
- Furniture Shop Board: A curated page of your furniture and their links.
- Accessories Shop Board: A curated page of your accessories and their links (or keywords if it’s something hard for us to find but easy for you in your local search).
- Soft Furnishings Style & Shop Board: Rugs and Throw cushions and their links. Suggested blinds, curtains, and drapes These won’t have links (unless it’s from IKEA) but styles are suggested and easy to find.
- Lighting Shop Board: Curated Lighting fittings, lamps, and pendants with their links.
- 2D Placement Plan: This is to show furniture and plant suggested placement in a 2D floor plan.
- 3D Floor Plans: 3D floor plans are like Mini Air View Renders showing what the room would look like with the roof removed.
- 3D Rendering: This is a 3D visual of the room and how it will look finished. it refers to a realistic example with your room shape and objects in the room. We use a large database of over 500+ furnitures and decor to re-create your room with a new look. To see examples of this, click here: 3D Rending Example Plan
Regards to our 3D Renderings, these are basic renders and is used to support our plans. Realistic renders of a room that uses exact furnishings of the plan can cost $1000s as these do need to be made individually, so we keep the price low by using a more basic form but still realistic and similar to the outcome of your space.
We will contact you within 2 working days with your Questionnaire. The time of your order will vary depending on which package you choose and our level of orders at the current time. We normally have a delivery period of one to two weeks.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help you with anything that we can.