Do you love deep greens and plants? We have the perfect plan for this stunning modern living room look with GO-RGEO-US Emerald Green vibes.
- Magazine Front Page Style Cover: Attractive front cover made in a magazine-style with an overview of what’s inside.
- Capture The Inspiration: This is a snapshot of the room and how it will look if you follow our Interior Decorating Library Plan.
- Paint Plan: stunning paint plan to get the same look as the photo inspiration. We also added other suggestions that will match.
- Furniture Styleboard: Pictures of the furniture to use in the space.
- Accessories Style Board: Picture list of the accessories in the space.
- Furniture Layout Plans: in the plan are examples of furniture layouts for the different sized rooms in 2D layout examples.
- Free Poster: Free from us, download, print & frame.
- Your Shopping List: A generic list of Keywords for you to be able to search so easily, the same or similar products in the plan.
So Easy With No Time Limit or Stress: You can pick and choose the items you need and want from the list also even add pieces over time according to your own budget. There is absolutely no obligation to buy every item. This can also just be used as something strictly inspirational for your space.
Please know this is NOT an example board. This is the actual pre-e-designed plan booklet you will be receiving. You are purchasing an Instant Downloadable Plan. This is not a Custom Plan and can not be altered from our end.
This interior design instant download plan will be delivered to you in PDF format.
You will receive your downloads as soon as payment is received, which means you can begin decorating your space immediately!
For whatever reason, the file fails to send from the dreaded confusion of technology, contact us here with proof of purchase, the file name you bought and we will get back to you ASAP (normally 24 hours) along with your Instant Plan.
You cannot copy or resell this plan, we protect our designs with metadata and in doing so can result in the same statutory penalties (up to $25,000 per offense) under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (DMCA). (for more on the DMCA and circumventing copyright management information, see this article).