Did you know that that Balcony comes from the Italian word Balcone? Small spaces that are lifted up in the air with wood (scaffolding basically with rail protection). They were originally used as storage but these days we use them from anything to sunny breakfasts, reading a book, or sunbathing. Does your Balcony need a new facelift? You come to the right place!
Your Balcony: €190
What’s in the Booklet?
- The PDF Booklet: Frontpage is an overview of what will be in your plan. This will have your name, room style, plan type, and the date it was made.
- Your Inspiration Photos: This is a snapshot of the mood and style that will be captured You can send us some ideas of rooms you find on the internet or we can help you with some ideas.
- Paint Plan: We may suggest painting your balcony fencing (balustrade). Choosing paint can be overwhelming so we match the look with the style of the home and furnishings.
- Main Style Board: This is where you can view all the furniture and accessories that have been carefully edit, into a page where you can get a good idea of how it will look in your space. Not all items may not be on the page.
- Furniture Shop Board: A curated page of your furniture and their links.
- Accessories Shop Board: A curated page of your accessories and their links (or keywords if it’s something hard for us to find but easy for you in your local search).
- Soft Furnishings Style & Shop Board: Rugs and Throw cushions and their links.
- Lighting Shop Board: Curated Lighting fittings, with their links.
- 2D Placement Plan: This is to show furniture and plant suggested placement in a 2D floor plan.
We will contact you within 2 working days with your Questionnaire. The time of your order will vary depending on which package you choose and our level of orders at the current time. We normally have a delivery period of one to two weeks.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help you with anything that we can.